Short Introduction about this Nepal GK Content
300 Most Important Nepali GK and Quiz questions
1. In which district is the ‘Fungfung’ waterfall?
2. How many heritage properties are listed in the World Heritage List?
3. Who was the first to use the word ‘Jai Nepal’?
– Shukraraj Shastri
4. How many national pride projects are there in Nepal right now?
5. What percentage of the total land area of Nepal is cultivated on land?
6. Which is Nepal’s first highway ??
– Tribhuvan highway
7. What is the name of road Kathmandu – Pokhara?
– Prithwi Highway
8. What is called the blank sheet on the front and back of the book?
– Fly Leaf
9. Who is the ‘Zero’ Inventor?
– Arya Bhatt
10. From which district did tea cultivation originate in Nepal?
✔ 100+ General Knowledge Questions and Answers about Nepal
11. When was the division of 14 zones and 75 districts?
– 2018 Baishakh 01
12. How many MW of electricity has been produced in Nepal so far?
13. When is earthquake day celebrated in Nepal?
– Magh 2
14. In which district does the Chinamasta’s temple belong?
15. What is is called Tharu caste the ‘Ghar-Jwai’ in tradition ?
16. Which district lies in Zakhira Lake?
17. By what name is the Bhandarkal festival known?
– Basnet Parwa
18. How many trade points have been opened between Nepal and India?
19. Which is the smallest district of Nepal after local level division?
20. Where is the ‘Ghorne’ waterfall?
21. Where did Gautam Buddha give the first sermon?
– Sarnath of India
22. Who is the second Miss Nepal of Nepal?
– Sumi Khadka
23. Who is the first Chairman of the Public Service Commission?
– Anirudra Prasad Singh
24. Which is the tallest temple in Nepal?
– Muktinath (3750 m)
25. By what treaty did the First World War end?
– Treaty of Versailles
26. When was Nepal declared untouchable free nation?
– B.S. 2073 Jeshth 21
27. What is the slogan of First National Women’s Rights Day?
– End of gender discrimination Destinations of prosperous Nepal
28. What is considered the world’s first cashier?
29. When did the plantation program start in Nepal?
– B.S. 2002
30. Where is the lowest section of the Asian Highway?
31. Which country is the largest cotton producing country in the world?
32. What is a country with no police and no prison?
33. What is the hottest place in the world?
– Libya’s Azizia
34. What is the coldest place in the world?
– Russia’s Barkhiangkas
35. Who has used the custom of cutting a child’s placenta after birth?
36. What was the district called during ‘Lichchhivikal’?
37. Who is known as the Bullet King?
– Trilokya Vikram Shah
38. which bank logan is from Halo to Hydro?
– Megha Bank
39. Who is known as the Hakki Magician?
– Dhyan Chandra Singh, India
40. Which is the only district not getting fish in Nepal?
41. When was the Manakamana Kewalcar operated?
– B.S. 2055 Mansir 8
42. How many years do the Chief Justice and other Supreme Court justices hold office until they are of age?
– 65 years
43. Which is the nation with the most borders in the world?
44. Who is known as the Magician of the East?
– Jagdish Chandra Boss
45. Which country is ruled by two presidents?
46. Who is known as the birthplace of World Cup football?
– Julius Rimet
47. Who is the Global Social Worker who is carrying an owl?
– Florence Nightingale
48. Who made the palace school open to the public?
– Bir shamsher
49. When was the Public Service Commission named as a ‘Loksewa Aayog’?
– B.S. 2015 Ashad 16
50. Which country is more literate women than men?
51. How large part of Nepal’s total area is the Terai province occupied?
52. In which iceberg Nilgiri Mountain is consist?
53. In which district is Gosikund located?
54. Which mountain of Nepal is considered as the basis for authentic time?
55. What is the estimated number of rivers in Nepal?
56. What is the average length of Nepal-West?
– 885 km
57. Which district is known for Nepal’s coffee production?
58. When was Radio Nepal founded?
– B.S. 2007 Chaitra 20
59. On which river does the Nilgad mix?
– Mahakali River
60. How many hight located is Muktinath?
– 3750 meters
61. Which is the largest river in Nepal?
62. How much is Nepal smaller than China?
– 65 Times
63. Which is the headquarters district of Nepal at its highest?
64. How much is average width of north-south of Nepal?
– 193 km
65. Which district refers to the district of Lokta and the district of the suspension bridge?
66. What is the area of Kathmandu Valley?
– 642 sq. Km
67. What is the hottest place in Nepal?
68. Which is the highest rainfall district of Nepal?
– Kaski, Lumley
69. Which is the lowest watering district of Nepal?
70. How many mountains are there over 8 thousand meters in Nepal?
71. In which district is Satyavati lake situated?
72. What mountain range does the Makalu Mountain fall into?
73. If the famous place of the sunrise falls in the famous place of Nepal, Nagarkot Bhaktapur, in which district, Antu hill falls?
74. In which district is Mahendra Cave located?
75. In which district does Helambu belong?
76. Which is the headquarters of Nepal at the lowest altitude?
77. Which district is the most connected with the border in nepal?
78. Which is the famous district for ginger farming?
79. Which district lies the northernmost point of Nepal?
80. Which district is the southernmost point of Nepal?
– Lodabari, Jhapa
81. From the topography, how many regions of Nepal Split?
– 3 (Himalayas, Mountains, Terai)
82. What does white gold mean?
83. In which district does Turature Lake fall?
84. Which country is known as the Land of the Lilies?
85. In which district does the Purnerava palace fall?
86. Which planet is longer day than the year?
87. Which animal is having the longest pregnancy period ?
– The elephant
88. Which district is known as the district of the seven lakes?
89. How old must be to become President?
– 45 years
90. Who is Nepal’s first elected Prime Minister?
– B.P Koirala
91. Which country is not involved in any war?
92. In which district does the ‘Fungfung Fall?
93. How many years difference between Vikram Samvat and Christian Samvat?
– Almost 57 years
94. Which cashier corp is known as Khulsa’s gold?
95. Who is known as ‘Asukawi’?
– Shambhu Prasad Dhungel
96. What gas is filled in the electric bulb?
97. What does black diamond mean when it is coal, and what does ‘white gold’ mean?
98. Who won the elephant beauty contest title at the festival held at Sauraha in Chitwan in Push 2074 ?
99. Which is the first magazine published in Nepali language?
– Life of Gorkha India
100. Who is the one who goes to meet Sri 5 Tribhuvan by crossing the wall of the palace?
– Tank Prasad Acharya
101. When was Falgunanda, the godfather of Kirant religion, declared as the seventh national power of Nepal?
– B.S 2066 Mansir 16
102. What is considered the world’s first disease?
103. From which country did the first lottery originate?
104. Which country is the world’s first female president?
105. In which country is the oldest statue in the world located?
106. Which account does not earn interest when depositing funds in banks?
– Current Account
107. Which country is a Saturday holiday like Nepal?
108. Which is the oldest Beda?
– The RigBeda
109. What is known as the priesthood of Meche?
110. Which is national park having the highest tiger in Nepal?
– Chitwan National Park
111. Who was the Prime Minister of Nepal during the Kotparwa Festival?
– Fatejung Shah
112. What is the number of member states in the UN Security Council?
113. Who founded Lalitpur?
114. Which district lies Chchhorolpa Lake?
115. In how many languages is the Gorkhapatra, the old daily journal of Nepal currently published?
– In 37 languages
116. Who is known as the Living Martyr?
– Tunk Prasad Acharya
117. Who is the King of Nepal who first visited Europe?
– King Tribhuvan
118. Which is the longest running ‘Jatra’ in Nepal?
– Jatra of Red Machhindra Nath
119. Who was the first editor of ‘The Rising Nepal’?
– Barun Shamsher
120. Which caste celebrates the Gaura festival?
– Tharu caste
121. In which district does Dipendra Shikhar fall?
122. Which caste celebrates the festival of ‘Siruwa’?
123. What is the organism that produces red sweat when angry?
124. In which district is the highest cultivation of paddy in Nepal?
125. In which district does Jatapokhari lake fall?
126. Who is saying ‘The Smile Does Not Smile the Face Has a Smiling Face’.
– Indra Bahadur Rai
127. Who was the philosopher who walk on the road to seek God?
– Frederick Nietzsche
128. What is the number of United Nations member states currently?
129. In which caste is the custom of marrying the head collide of the bride and groom three times?
130. How long has the 23th Male and 8th National Weightlifting Championship been held in Pokhara?
– Pausha 26-28, 2074 B.S
131. How many years did the king of Gopalvanshi rule?
– 529 years
132. If Nepal is the first international organization ECAFE to become a member then write what is its meaning?
– Economic Commission for Asia and Far East
133. Who was the president of the United States who could write English with his right hand and French with his left hand?
– James A. Garfield
134. When was the National Assembly election held?
– B.S. 2074 Magh 24
135. When did Keshav Raj Masak, considered to be Nepal’s first civil servant, die?
– B.S. 2074 Magh
136. The four lakhs prizes awarded every four years were awarded to the Prithvi Pragya Award 2074, to whom?
– Dr. Taranath Sharma
137. What is the name of the province no. 6 of the State meeting ?
– Karnali region
138. Who is appointed the Attorney General of Nepal from law person?
– Agni Kharel (2074 Falgun 07)
139. What is the Muscat of the Eighth National Sports Competition?
– Elephant Baby
140. In what places in Nepal is the international film being made?
– Bhimeshwar of Dolakha
141. When was Khotang declared a literate district?
– B.S. 2074 falgun 2 (44th District)
142. When was the official launch of Smart Gorkhapatra-2018?
– B.S 2074 Falgun 2
143. According to the Telecommunication Authority, by end of Mansir, what percentage of the total population has access to the Internet?
144. When did KP Sharma Oli become prime minister for the second time?
– B.S. 2074 Falgun 03
145. Which team won the Budhusubba Gold Cup football 2074 year?
– Three stars
146. Who was awarded the Madan Prize for 2073?
– Dhanshyam Kandel to ‘Dhritarashtra’
147. Generals secretary of army Open Marathon – 2074 Who won?
– Krishna Basnet of the Nepalese Army
148. When was the first tea counting started in Nepal?
– B.S 2074 Magh 25
149. Who was awarded the Best Peace Prize of the year 2074?
– To Ravindra Sameer
150. How many countries have double tax exempt countries with Nepal?
151. How many years has the Plan for Development of Karnali been prepared by the Karnali Development Commission?
– 10 years (Fisal year 073/74 to 082/83)
152. Who is the Conservation Leader appointed as Nepal’s representative to the WWF?
– Dr. Ghanshyam Gurung
153. When was formally started production from Chameliya Hydropower Project with capacity of 30 MW?
– B.S 2074 Magh 27
154. When did NASA land an insider lander on Mars?
– November 26, 2018
155. When was the summit of the 13th G20 held?
– November 30, 2018 until December 1, (Argentina)
156. Dhankuta’s, Bandana Nepal When did Nepal dance for 126 hours and wrote its name in the Guinness Book?
– B.S 2075 Mansir 12
157. Which is the only Roman Catholic country in Asia?
158. How many places is Nepal in World Press Freedom 2018?
159. Where is Nepal at Global Peace Index 2018?
160. When was the first Avocado Festival in Nepal?
– B.S 2075 Mansir 8 (Dhankuta)
161. When was the first bird festival in Lumbini?
– B.S.2075 Mansir [10th]
160. How many kg of waste is required to be brought to the base camp, equivalent to one mountaineer who climbs Everest?
– 8 kg
161. When was the Supreme Court ordering the return of government services to former Prime Ministers and Ministers in Nepal?
– B.S 2068 Mansir 22
162. What is the full form of NATO?
– North Atlantic Treaty Organization
163. Which is the first fully vaccinated province of Nepal?
– Gandaki region
164. Which country is known as the elephant country?
165. Which is the tallest waterfall in Nepal?
– Kalikot’s Panchala waterfall, 381 m.
166. Which district is known as the younger district of Nepal?
– Purwi Rukum
167. Who is currently the Chairman of the Public Service?
– Umesh Prasad Mainali
168. Which country is the sunrise at midnight?
169. Which is the largest animal in place of world?
– The elephant
170. Which is the most living creature in the world?
– Turtle (300 years)
171. Which is considered the oldest grain in the world?
172. What does the word ‘Paigambar’ mean?
– The angel of God
173. Who was the last Hindu king of India?
– Prithviraj Chauhan
174. What century is known in geographical history as the “New Era?”
175. What was the first writ to come into force after Magnacarta?
– Prison authorization
176. Which continent is also known as ‘Last of Lands’?
177. What does ‘palettee’ belong to?
178. What does it mean to ‘Mohan Jodda’?
– Pile of corpses
179. What is a curauti-speaking community?
180. How many players are there in a lacrosse game?
181. When did the Indian Survey Department measure the height of the Everest?
– AD 1855
182. Since the end of the Jar regime in Russia has the Soviet Union been declared a republic?
– 1918 January 25
183. Which city is known as the ‘Queen of the South’?
184. In which district does ‘Rajarani Lake’ fall?
185. When was Narendra Modi’s first visit to Nepal?
– B.S. 2071 Sauna 17-18
186. What is the place where Ravana has taken Sita away?
– Ashok Vatika
187. ‘Wanganga Irrigation Project” is located in which district?
188. Which country is known as the climatic country of South America?
189. Which country is the much airport in South America?
190. Which country is known as ‘Buffer Zone of Europe’?
191. How many Indian boarders are open with Nepal?
192. Where does the long Silk Road begin and end 6500 km?
– Chin Xian to Italy Rome
193. When was the fourth summit of Bimeste?
– August 30-31 (2018)
194. How many places is the Human Development Index 2018?
– 149th place
195. Who is the intigrity idol Nepal 2018?
– Ram Bahadur Kuruwang Limbu
196. Who is Miss Universe’s 2018?
– Catriona Grayle
197. Which is the 39th country of the air agreement with Nepal?
– Cambodia (November 29, 2018)
198. What is the number of tigers in Nepal in 2018?
– Total 235
199. Who was awarded Madan Award 2074?
– Neelam Karki “NIHARIKA”
200. How many doors are there in Koshi Barrage?
201. What is the science of mountain studies called?
202. What is the full form of CNN?
– Cable News Network
203. What is the tallest building in the world?
– Burj Khalifa, Dubai (1 Locked)
204. Which is the highest remittance country in the world?
205. Who is the first to use the word ‘Jai Nepal’?
– Sahid Shukraj Raj Shastri
206. Before Nepal was unified, what was the only place where the word Nepal was understood?
207. In what units is gold fineness measured?
208. Which is the largest arms trading nation in the world?
209. What is the most common disease that a person has?
– Tooth disease
210. What is called a hundred year period?
211. Which is the most expensive metal?
212. Which is the only mammalian organism to fly?
213. A device called ECG is used for the examination of which organ?
214. Which country’s capital of the SAARC nation is closest to Kathmandu?
– Thimpu, Bhutan
215. Which is the largest tourist coming way in Nepal?
216. How many years does a centimeter of clay usually take to grow?
– Almost 400 years
217. Which is the most active metal?
218. How far does the light pass in 1 second?
– 30 million kilometers
219. How long does it take for the sun’s light to come to Earth?
– 8 minutes 20 seconds
220. What is the name of the driver of the ship?
– Sea Captain
222. What is the full form of SIM CARD used on mobile phones?
– Subscriber Identification Modules
223. Which is the country which proposes to Participate China to the SAARC nation?
224. Which is the largest employer organization in the world?
– Indian Railways
225. What is the full form of CDMA?
– Code Division Multiple Access
226. Which Ministry Announces Public Holidays?
– Ministry of Home Affairs
227. What is the full form of ROBERT?
– Rocket Borne Emergency Radio Transmeter
228. Who is Nepal’s first elected Prime Minister?
– Bisheshwar Prasad Koirala
229. What ray is used in remote control?
– Infra red rays
230. Chilly is spicy by which element?
231. What is the name of a device that checked driver drink alcoholic or not?
232. Who is the inventor of radio?
233. Which is the largest industrial sector in Nepal?
– Hetauda Industrial Area
234. When was Dr. Ram Baran Yadav elected as the first President of Nepal?
– B.S. 2063 Sauna 03
235. Who is the first Nepali actress to star in a Hollywood movie?
– Sveta Lamichhane
236. Where is the world’s highest railway constructed?
237. Which is currently the most populous city in the world?
238. Which is the largest island in the world?
239. Which is the largest sand carrying river in the world?
– Hwanggo (China)
240. Who is the world’s first Nepali tiger expert?
– Dr. Prahlad Yonge
242. Who is known as Panchayat Malam?
– Marichaman Sing
243. What is the name of the first-born clone?
244. Which country in the world does not have its own soldiers?
– Costa Rica
245. Which is the world’s first spoken movie?
– George Singer
246. What is the country that does not raise the flag in national mourning?
247. Which country has the most Vice President position in the world?
– Iran (2 person)
248. Which country is women more literate than men?
249. Which is the country with the most women participation in politics?
250. Which country is the largest female soldier in the world?
251. In which country is the 18 months of 1 year and 20 days of 1 month considered?
252. Where is 6 days a week considered?
253. What is the country that holds the presidential election every year?
254. When was Interpol founded?
255. Which country in the world is not covered in dead bodies?
256. In which country in the world is the forest worshiped?
257. Where is the world’s largest prison?
258. When was the establishment of radio in the world?
– 1675, UK
259. In which country in the world is a child born after one years considered?
260. What is the tallest creature?
– The giraffe
261. What is a non-snake country?
262. Which country is having the most computers in the world?
263. Who is the king who died in the plague epidemic?
– Bhaskar Malla
264. Which is the smallest satellite?
265. How deep is the Mariana Trench?
– 11,776 m
267. What is the test used to diagnose typhoid?
– Wheedle test
268. Who is the inventor of the telephone?
– Alexander Graham Bell
267. Who is the inventor of television?
– J.L. Beyerd
268. Who is the Exponent of the Sun-Centered Principle?
– Nicholas Copernicus
269. Who was the inventor of the telescope?
– Galileo Galilee
270. Who was the inventor of penicillin?
– Alexander Fleming
271. How old was Jung Bahadur Rana when he was Prime Minister?
– 29 years
272. How many nations have provided negative voting rights to their voters so far?
– 3 (including Nepal)
273. Which is the first book published for the purpose of teaching Nepali language?
– Alphanumeric education
274. When was Durbar High School established?
– B.S 1990 Ashoj27
275. What is said by the Kamaiya to repay the loan?
276. Which district of Nepal is known by the nickname of Medical City?
277. Which Rana Prime Minister initiated the use of Khadak Dent Impressions?
– Bir Shamsher
278. How many times has the UN Charter been amended so far?
– 5 times
279. Who is the first Everest mountaineer to not have both hands?
– Sudarshan Gautam
280. When is the darkest day in the history of sports in Nepal?
– B.S. 2044 Falgun 29
281. Who is the highest times the mount Everest climber?
– Kamirita Sherpa (24 times)
282. Which mountain is known as the White Mountain?
283. Which animal has three hearts and blue blood?
284. Where is the Bat Protection Area?
285. When did the Nirmala Pant mur*ders take place in Kanchanpur, Nepal?
– B.S. 2075 Sauna 10
286. Which is Nepal’s first WiFi Free District?
287. In which caste is the ‘Putpute dance’ prevalent?
289. When was the National Sports Council established?
– B.S 2017 Mansir 20
290. Who is the designer of Narayanhiti Palace?
– B. Forn
292. Which is the largest man-made lake in Nepal?
– Indrasarovar (Makwanpur)
293. In which district is ‘Nand Bhauju’ Lake located?
294. Which is the famous district for textile in Dhaka?
295. Which year of Nepal was celebrated as a tourist year?
– B.S 2073
296. Which are the SAARC Summits in Nepal so far until?
– Third, eleventh and eighteen
297. Which is the largest employment organization in the world?
– Indian Railways
298. Which is the nearest airport from Kathmandu?
– Tribhuvan International Airport
299. Which is the first film lunch in internet in Nepal?
– Badal Pari
300. Which is the famous district for coffee farming?
We hope, this was helped you prepare for a competitive exam, Quiz and general information about current affairs and many more. This article ‘300 Most Important Nepali GK and Quiz question answer Loksewa GK‘ shares you a solution about Nepali GK, Quiz question in Nepal language, online gk practice Nepal, loksewa gk, loksewa tayari in Nepal, current affairs of Nepal, current affairs gk, etc.
Please comment below section if you have any quires related to this topic and want to suggest some topic about Nepali GK for Loksewa Exam. We make a post for helps to win a competitive exam.