Nepal Investment Department (NID) Exam Routine published by public service commission Nepal.
No. of Vacancy : 232
Total No. of Applicant : 39,360
Written Exam Date
First Paper : 2076/12/29, Start from 11:00 A.M. (for 1 hour)
Second Paper : 2076/12/29, Start from 1:00 P.M. (for 2 hour and 30 minutes)
Official Website : www.nidept.gov.np
Check out : How to Print NID Admit Card
First click the below link and Log on your account in NID and easily print or download your admit card. (Note – You must have applied for this and your account)
> Click Here to Reach direct in Page
MORE DETAILS VIEW BELOW
1. Candidates should only use black ink pen / dot pen in the answer sheet.
2. Since no candidate will be admitted to the examination without the admission card, it is mandatory to accompany the admission card. You have to arrive at the examination building at least a hour before the examination is conducted.
3. It is forbidden to carry Bag, mobile phones and other electronics devices in the examination hall.
4. The scheduled exam without the prior notice of the Commission, even if unexpected departure on the day of the examination. The program will not be postponed.
5. Writing the Answer to the Multiple Choice Question in Capital Letter. Only answers written A, B, C, D will be recognized.
6. Examination by the National Investigation Department along with the admit card from your citizenship or the Government of Nepal. An identification card, along with the photo released, must be taken.
Best of Luck.