Maths General Knowledge Questions for Kids
- Which is the largest one digit number?
- How many grams is in a kilogram?
- Which is the largest two digit number?
- How many milliliters in a liter?
- Which is the largest three digit number?
- Which is the smallest even number?
- What is the number of 4 times 5?
- How many sides are there in a triangle?
- Which is the number of 5+10?
- How many minutes are there in an hour?
- How many second are there in a minute?
- How many days are there in a weeks?
- How many days are there in a year?
- How many cards are there in a pack of cards?
- How many months are there in a year ?
Answer: 1000 grams
Answer: 1000 Mililiters
Answer: 60 Minutes
Answer: 60 Seconds
Answer: 7 days
Answer: 365 days
Answer: 12 months
Science General Knowledge Questions for Kids
- Who is known as the father of modern computers?
- Who discovered electricity at first?
- Who invented the Electric Bulb Bulb at first?
- What is the value of ‘Pi’?
- Who is the founder of Microsoft?
- Who invented the telephone at first?
- Which part of the computer is its Brain?
- At which temperature does water boil?
- Which gas is most considerable in the earth’s atmosphere?
- Who is the inventor of ‘Radio’?
Answer: Charles Babbage
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison
Answer: Bill Gates
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
Spread the love