What is the general knowledge?
General knowledge is commonly known to all. That is, there is a lot of things related to events around us, various geographical information of our country, geographical information of the world, history of the country, overall history of the world, sources and resources etc. We all need to know all of these areas in general. Nepal, India and other country , this theme is also included in the examination given for the public sector. Those who pass only in the previous phase can go ahead for other phase.
Why is it important to know about general knowledge?
This makes you known as all regions in general. This indirectly helps increase your confidence level. It is easy to communicate in general, because there is some information about it. If you are thinking and preparing for a government job, it may be important for you. If you are a student, you can also participate in the school level Quiz of the school. Currently, you can earn both names and prices in the program like Ko Banchha Karodapati in Nepal.
52 Most Important Lok Sewa Aayog General Knowledge – 2019
|General Knowledge – 2019|
1. Which is the country with the highest computer in the world?
2. Who is the King who dies the epidemic of plague?
3. Which is the smallest satellite?
4. How much is Mariana Trench’s depth?
5. What is the test to diagnose typhoid?
6. Who are the telephone inventors?
7. Who are the inventors of the television?
8. Who is the exponent of Sun-based principles?
9. Who was the telescope inventor?
10. Who was the Penciline inventor?
11. How long was Jung Bahadur Rana prime minister?
12. How many countries have provided the voter’s negative voting rights to their voters till now?
13. What is the first book published for the purpose of teaching Nepali language?
14. When has the Palace High School installed?
15. What does Kamaiya say to the loan to pay the money?
16. Which district of Nepal is known by the Medical City nickname?
17. Which Rana Prime Minister has started using the target raid?
18. How many times have the United Nations Governance revised?
19. Which district is located in Jatapokhari lake ?
20. Who is the inventor of mobile phones?
21. In which country is the toll of Nepal called ?
22. Which is the country where Sun raise is midnight?
23. Which is the biggest place animal in the world ?
24. Which is considered oldest metal?
25. What is the most living creature in the world?
26. What is considered to be the oldest grain?
27. Who is the only King of Nepal to be listed on the Guinness Book of World Record?
28. Ever since the census work started in Nepal?
29. Chure jurisdiction protection program has been operated in the district in Nepal?
30. What is the largest earthquake country in the world?
|General Knowledge – 2019|
31. Which country is the highest costume production product in the world?
32. Which country hasn’t a police and a prisoner ?
33. Which is the biggest heat in the world?
34. Which is the coldest place in the world?
35. Who has used the behavior of the boy’s slaughtering?
36. What was the district called at the time of Lichchhiwi ?
37. Who is known as Bullet Maharaj?
38. What is the slogan of the plow to see the hydro?
39. Who is known as Hawki Magician?
40. Which is the only district fish not available in Nepal?
41. When does cabal car has been conducted in Manamakana?
42. How old does the Chief Justice and other High Court judges judge in their post?
43. Which country is the border-linked nation with the highest number of countries?
44. Who is known as the magician of the past?
45. Which is the country that two bosses rule over?
46. Where is known as the World Cup footballer’s birthplace?
– Florence Nightingale
48. Whose palace school opened for the public?
49. When was the Public Service Commission called as Loksewa Aayog ?
50. Which country is female literate more than male literate?
51. What is the lowest water supply district in Nepal?
52. How many mountains are there than 8 thousand in Nepal?