|Gk Iq Test|
1. In the highest place of Nepal, the paddy is cultivated in which district?
2. Which district is located in Jatapokhari village?
3. Which is the highest creature?
4. Which country is not available a snake?
5. In which district should the Turture lake be?
6. Which country is known as the land of the Lili?
7. Which district should be located in the Purenawa Palace?
8. Which is the planet to be a day longer than a year?
9. Which is the longest Pregnancy having organism ?
10. Which district is known as District of Seven Pond?
11. How old is the age to be President?
– 45 years
12. Who is the first elected prime minister of Nepal?
– B.P. Koirala
13. Which is the country that is not participate of any war?
14. In which district should Fungfung water fall ?
15. How many state are there in Nepal is divided by a concrete approach?
– 3 (Himalayas, mountains, terrain)
16. How many area is occupied by Terai of the total area of the Nepal?
17. Which mountain range located Nilgiri mountain?
18. In which district Gosaikund is located ?
19. Which mountain was based on Nepal’s fixed time?
20. How many big and small rivers are estimated in Nepal ?
21. How much is Nepal’s average length of west to east?
– 885 km
22. Which district Known for production of coffee in Nepal ?
23. When was the time of establishment of Radio Nepal?
– B.S. 2007 Chaitra 20
24. Which river has been Nilgaad included ?
– Mahakali river
25. How high is Muktinath?
– 3750 Meters
26. Which is the biggest river in Nepal?
27. How many times Nepal is smaller than China?
– 65 times
28. Which is the highest district headquarters in nepal ?
29. How many width are there in north-south of Nepal?
– 193 kms
30. Which district known as district of Lokta and Suspension bridge ?
31. How much is the area of Kathmandu valley?
– 642 sq km
32. What is the hotest area in Nepal?
33. What is the maximum water falling in the country?
– Kaski, Lumley
34. What is the lowest water fall district in Nepal?
35. How many mountains are there higher than 8 thousand in Nepal?
36. Which district is Mahendra cave?
37. Which district is located in Helamvo?
38. What is the headquarters of the Nepalese lowest level?
39. What is the district linked to the maximum number of districts?
40. Which is the famous district for farming?
41. What is the Tharu community called to eat food meal?
42. When is Chure Conservation Day being celebrated in Nepal?
– On August 2
43. Which is the country that produces the highest sugar-cane production in the world?
44. In which district is the mole cave municipality?
45. Where is the Motipur Industrial Area under Construction?
46. When was the Labor Agreement between Nepal and Jordan?
– 2017 Oct 18
47. How many districts health programs have been recently implemented?
– 22 districts
48. According to Nepal Tourism Year 2020, how much tourism is there to be targeted?
– 15 lakh tourists
49. Which waterfall is the highest waterfall of Kalikot, the highest water in Nepal?
– Panchal (381 meters)
50. When birdfluw free announcement was made to Nepal?
– B.S. 2074 Jeth 28
51. When was the decision to celebrate Nepal’s Day Day 4?
– 2073 Baisakha 7
52. What kind of snowfall is in Mecca Mountains?
Also check previous gk part : Click Here